Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!


Today is my 32nd birthday!! I know some people aren’t excited about their birthdays, for reasons I cannot explain, but I am very excited. God has given me another year on this earth. And I am one year closer to being in God's presence for eternity. To celebrate, I am going to give praise to God for just a few things that He has done in my life this past year.



  • Today, I am closer to God and have come along a lot further in my spiritual journey than I was a year ago.

  • I have two sons who love me no matter what.

  • My son Casey is doing very well in his leukemia treatment.

  • My son Ryan is healthy and growing so fast.

  • I have a great Bible study, and I grow closer to Him because of it.

  • My husband loves me still after all these years (it has to be a God-thing because I can be such a brat).

  • I have great online friends that I met for the first time just over a week ago.

  • God has a purpose for my life.

  • God used me to bless people.

  • God has never failed me even though I failed him.

  • Christ died for me, and I get to be in God’s presence even on this earth because of it.

There is so much more that I am thankful for. It’s been a hard but great year. Hopefully next year I can bring more praise to God for what he has done.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a GREAT birthday, Stephanie. You didn't tell me about Casey when we talked. I could tell you sure were proud of your kids, though:) Will go thru your blog to see what more I can find out about my new friend:)

    ReplyDelete